Monday, March 1, 2010

Not Me Monday


I did not jump for joy when I saw it was going to be 43 degrees this weekend!!! The flip flops are soooo coming out!!!
I did not scream for joy when I took my son to the doctor for the 3rd time this month when the doc gave him a prescription for cough medicine with codeine!!!! Simply because I knew we would finally BOTH get a good nights sleep!!!
And since we live in a "lake effect snow" area and am currently surrounded by a lot of snow.....I did not instantly get into a fabulous mood when I went to the tanner for the first time yesterday. There is nothing better than the smell of coconut and pina colada and a bit of a tan to make my fat look better!!!!!
Check out more Not Me Monday stories at My Charming Kids.

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts